Not happy :(

Jade89

Reaction score
For weeks now ive been trying to sell my sofa on a website and ive had 2 people interested.

I bought the sofa for £1,500 brand new and i'm selling it for £350 because I wanna change the whole of my livingroom and the sofa wont go with anything, just wanted a quick sale and I thought the price would do it.

1st man came to view and asked me if I would accept any less :shock: and he knew how much I paid for it! I can't believe the cheek of him.

Then somebody has just gone from viewing it (bear in mind a pic of the sofa is on the website) she doesn't want it because of the colour!!! She traveled miles to come view it when there was a picture of the colour on the internet!!! She even sat down on it to try it, had me pulling out the recliner and she knew she diddn't want it as soon as she saw it! Arghhh!

Hopefully third time lucky because theres another man interested now :pray: and if he doesn't then I will go crazy! :evil:

I would be peeved too! Good luck with the next person, hopefully the sofa will be gone asap!

He diddn't sound interested when I called him back as I live in stoke and hes in plymouth :? he said it would be hard to get it there...i'm thinking why phone about it in the 1st place? :shock:

People just wanna do my head in this month lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back