Not felt baby much today!

XmichelleX

Reaction score
I've just realise that baby hasn't really been moving much today I've had a few movements but they have been very limited! Should I worry? X

Me too!!! But I have felt a few wiggles so not sure what to do? Can they have sleepy days??

Have u tried ice and chocolate? They usually get bubs moving.

If that hasn't worked, call the hospital and see what they say xx

Last edited:
Yeah, cold drinks, choc and concentrate on movements for a wee while. But phone if ur worried. Xxx

Ok I'm going to get an ice cold drink I felt a couple but not as many as yesterday! Baby wouldn't stop moving yesterday! See how we go tonight then I'll ring in the morning! X

I find I have days where LO is breakdancing in there lol then the nxt day he moves but not as much. I suppose they get tired just like us x x

mine was quiet as hell all day and just moved a bit occasionally when i was really concentrating then when i was trying to sleep it was party time lol

I don't have much at the moment. Don't think there is much room in there.

The midwife told me to make sure there is 10 movements, even if you feel 3-4 in one go you count them as a single. If nothing have a cold/hot drink and wait for an hour and see what happens if nothing then call your midwife.

How is your lo today michelle? Any more movements?

my little man had such a quiet day tuesday i ended up going to hospital then had to go back wednesday morning for a second check but everything seems fine, just sometimes i think they decide to be a bit calmer and quieter! i said to the midwife sorry if its nothing and she said women should never feel bad for coming in to be monitored, if no one came in then they would be bored :) so id say just ring and get yourself checked otherwise you'll constantly worry something is wrong xxx

Well girls I've been checked at the hospital baby is fine! Just getting mummy worried! having a sweep done next Thursday and we even got to see baby as I had a scan done and gave me a pic too!!! baby is about 6pound9 at the mo! But looks like a chunk! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330632592.047007.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330632592.047007.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 12
Glad everything ok Hun and bonus with the piccie x x

Glad everything was okay! Amazing picture!! Looks so cute!!:)

they say in last few wks they move a lot less as they have a lot less space in there to move, glad you got checked out tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back