Not been on for a while but have a question

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Hello lovelies, how are you all keeping? Finley is 18 months now :shock: and we are looking for a new buggy as the one we currently use is a bit big ( mamas and papas luna)

Thinking of the quinny zapp does anyone have one and can you let me know if its any good? the fact it has a fixed backrest is the only thing thats bothering me, shopping net isnt important as i dont tend to do much shopping whilst on foot anyway

Is it large enough to house a toddler? Also is it ok not having a positionable backrest?

thanks

Sarah :D

i got no idea about prams hunny just wanted to say hi :wave: how are you?

hi hun are you ok? remember when we were pregnant :shock: doesnt that seem like a distant memory!!!

Im great! Finley being demon baby of the year but other than that, superb :hug:

It is ages, i'm back in the ttc section hun, come and join us :D

remember jaidybaby she has just returned ttc #2 its like old times!! :cheer:

Luke has had his demon moments too, not too bad at the moment though. lovely to see you on here don't be a stranger xx :hug:

Petite star do one similar to quinny's...they lie back, have suspension and everything and are LOADS cheaper!

I had one but went back to using the 4 wheeler because I broke my petite star in spain :(

rusks said:

Luke has had his demon moments too, not too bad at the moment though. lovely to see you on here don't be a stranger xx :hug:

Im not ttc number 4! 3 is more than enough :lol: :lol:

Finley is so much hard work at times i think had he been my first id have had no more :rotfl:

Jade89 said:
Petite star do one similar to quinny's...they lie back, have suspension and everything and are LOADS cheaper!

I had one but went back to using the 4 wheeler because I broke my petite star in spain :(

The quinny one has suspension, ive got the 2008 model for £105 so i thought that was a bargain! It should be here tomorrow :dance:

glad you got it sorted :wink:

fin will get over this phase then we'll se you back in ttc for sure :D

take care xx

rusks said:

take care xx

its not me you need to convince its his daddy, oh and the prime minister to give us more money as cant afford 4 with the way the economy is :lol:

Glad your ok though, hope you get that BFP soon!

rusks said:

Im not ttc number 4! 3 is more than enough :lol: :lol:

Finley is so much hard work at times i think had he been my first id have had no more :rotfl:

Jade89 said:

The quinny one has suspension, ive got the 2008 model for £105 so i thought that was a bargain! It should be here tomorrow :dance:

take care xx

rusks said:

take care xx

its not me you need to convince its his daddy, oh and the prime minister to give us more money as cant afford 4 with the way the economy is :lol:

Sassyminx said:
rusks said:

take care xx

thanks hun :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back