Not again! What do you think(with pics)

kellie80

Reaction score
Nathans had a rash on his face and in his hair since he was about 2 weeks old. I asked the HV and she said it was probally a normal baby rash. Then on Monday i changed him and noticed it was all over his tummy and back but much worse. I took him to clinic (hes now 12lb 2oz) and HV looked at it and said its looking like eczema. Aimee didn't start getting it till she was 8 weeks and it was only her legs and face. I've now got Oilatum fot the bath plus the cream and the Eperderm for his hair. So I'm covering him in it tonight! I really hope its not eczema, we went through hell with Aimees.

EDIT
The cream hasn't helped at all and it doesn't look like eczema to me. It really bumpy and looks a bit like heat rash but hes had it for days now. what do you think?
Picture0009.jpg

Picture0008.jpg

I hope it's not too.

Gabriella had a rash from about 2 weeks old and it spread and got worse and we were told this was eczema. It got to a point where it was really angry and red. We use oilatum and epiderm and although ut has not gone altogether it is so much better.

I think epiderm is fantastic and it definitely helps Gabriella.

Here's hoping it's just baby rash :pray:

Jamie went through the same thing but its near enough gone now so hoping he's grown out of it.
Hopefully Nathan will do too, not a nice thing to have to contend with at all :(

Ooh poor thing
Jack had exactly the same thing and i had to stop using any'baby' products at all
just oilatum in his bath and cream for after( on prescription)
What washing powder are you using?
seems like he has very very sensitive skin like Jack did

Eva had a rash like that a few days after she had had a temperature. Has he been poorly?

By the way he is soooo cute :)

ToriElla said:
Eva had a rash like that a few days after she had had a temperature. Has he been poorly?

Not that i've noticed and nothing will put he off his food so i don't think so. Although me and my eldest have been ill so he could have picked that up i suppose. Does it look like it could be a viral rash?

Chloe had a rash similer to this when she was afew weeks, I took her to the doc and he suggested trying Sudocrem on it, which cleared it up in a couple of days. I dont know if youve already tried it but it may be worth a go?

are you using any other products on him like bubble bath baby lotion ect? if i use johnsons bath stuff or wet wipes nathan gets a bad rash hes got sensitive skin and theyre stuff is really perfumed
]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back