nooooo... no no no no no...

leckershell

Reaction score
What's all this about? The girls that went to the Derby meet a couple of weeks ago - I think they would agree with me that he does this quite a bit... it's like his favourite thing to do at the moment is shake his head... :?

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=54 ... m=text_url

Is it just him learning about his body and sounds and stuff?

He just does it so vigorously I don't want him to hurt his neck :| Yeah I know that sounds silly but he does put a lot of force into it.

I'm sure I have nothing to worry about, I just wonder why he does that? :think:

How cute! Jack does that allll the time now :rotfl: He does that but also moves his body if music s on, like dancing. I don't think you need to worry hun :hug:

I'm sure if it hurt him he wouldn't do it :hug:

Sam does many things recurring once he discovers he is able, this is probbaly part of the learning process, maybe he likes the feeling of his head moving or he's learnt something new & finds it so fun! :)

I thought you were going to say that he is walking now :wink:
He's such a little character!

Aww bess him, hes just experimenting and seeing what his body is capable of. He looks well funny.

Awww Arianna does that too... only problem is she know what it means now!!

So so cute tho... I wouldnt worry!! He's just playing!

awwwwww hes so gorgeous! what a lil cutey! yeah waa-waa does that too, and iv seen her cousins do it. i thought it was a normal baby thing, i guess it is! funny babies lol

He's the sweetest little thing. Seems like a real little character! Bless him! Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back