Noisy Neighbours

PotatoHead

Reaction score
Bit of a rant......
Our neighbours are constantly playing loud music - from any room in our house we can always hear this thud thud thud of the base. It goes on till 10 or 11pm during the week and later at the weekends.

Feel a bit powerless as they are young lads who I'm sure wouldn't pay any attention if we complain and it may even make it worse:(

Anyone else have this problem? It really gets us down sometimes:wall2:

Call the council who can put a device in that measures the volume of music, if it's over so many decibels they can be tackled from a legal perspective x

I think you should speak to them and ask them nicely to turn the base down, they may not realise it's disturbing you. Just because they are young lads doesn't mean they will ignore you xxx

We've had neighbours like that, plus we live opposite a pub that will suddenly decide to blare music out at 3am WTF?!

We've never said anything to anyone though because our area isn't exactly 'nice' so we worry about repurcussions.

I agree with try the council if anything because they'd just send someone out and wouldn't be able to say who reported it, you probably wouldn't even have to give your details.

I agree with Zazu, before you go through the fuss of the council, I'd just try to talk to them first- when I was ranting to my OH about a bunch of kids swearing on the bus in front of our DD, he reminded me that when you're young, things like that just don't occur to you. If you feel worried about talking to them yourself, get OH to do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back