no wonder im worn out!

GBLiz

Reaction score
I have to share with you guys all thats going on in my life at the mo.....stress!!!! someone sympathise!! LOL

Its all good stress but, this is what im doing daily !!

1) organising our holiday travel plans for 3 weeks time, where we are visiting 3 different countries over 2 weeks

2) organising our civil wedding ceremony for 5 weeks time

3) organising our indian wedding ceremony for 6 weeks time

4) buying a business which involves chasing banks and solicitors all the time

5) putting my flat down south on the market and arranging a mortgage to buy a house up north

6) Negotiating to buy a business and dealing with the solicitors

7) still trying to arrange this f**king antenatal visit that is proving to be more difficult than all of the above!! (well...lol)

8 ) dealing with the police on the scam that saw us £1000 poorer and homeless 3 weeks ago as we had rented a property that didnt exist

9) all this while living out of a suitcase away from home, and working a 60 hour week!!!!

oh yeah and i nearly forgot..IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :shock:

and before you ask what my OH is doing in all this..he says , oh dont worry about it, it's all under control!!! YEAH cos im doing it all!!! :wall: :wall:

i swear the rest of my life will be easy.. a baby cant be as hard work as all this!! :lol:

aww bless you hun you are working hard
just dont forget to rest when you can and put your feet up
manda xx

wwwwwooooooo that is alot of things to be doing. i cant even wash up and fold clothes in 1 day lol xxx

I feel really, really lazy after reading that. Its as much as I can do to make tea, eat it and flop on the sofa after a full day at work at the moment. Not even as though I've got a stressful job :shock:

Hope it all goes well :hug:

wow and I thought I was busy!! Some things sounds really fun, but make sure you get some rest :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just call me wonder woman 8)

at least the promotion we're working at now is relatively quiet..hence how i am managing to sort stuff out at all!!! (and come on here lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back