No one to support me

kelly85

Reaction score
Hi everyone. im feeling really low today. ive had 2 miscarriages, one 2005 and the last one my due date was a week ago. all my family says is how it was a relief as i NEVER wouldve coped with 2 children (i have a one yr old daughter), i only have one gd friend that was there for me but shes pg so i feel i cant talk to her, and we've grown apart recently. my husband and i are getting divorced because of domestic violence n things are so bad that ive had to get court orders against him so i just feel incredibly alone. theres a new guy in my life n hes really nice but he duznt give me much support, i shown him my scan picture n everything on my due date but he just didnt seem interested n now theres this Walk to Remember coming up where u buy a helium balloon for children uve lost and walk to a point n let them go. I really want to do this but wish i could go with someone. i dont want to ask anyone because i feel like il depress them, also the Walk is on my birthday which makes me even more sad as il be all on my own. My soon to be ex husband wouldve gone with me, that was the plan b4 he started getting so nasty, now a part of me even misses him! Thnx 4 reading XXX

so sorry hun you are feeling like this didnt want to read and run,

sending lots of hugs to you and PM anytime you want to chat or just post there is usually someone around :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm really sorry hun for your loss and you feel like this :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back