• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No name yet

PinkPunch

Reaction score
We don't have a girls name yet because we can't agree on the middle name. I want to ring my mum etc straight away when it's born with a name/weight cos she'll ring the whole family and i don't want to take ages, I like to be organised too. Hoping hubby will give in once it's born but if not then im stuck. I want to use my sisters name as the middle name and he doesnt :(

A boys name was dead easy so if it's a boy then there's no problem.

Has everyone else got their names ready? Anyone in the same boat as me?

I have a couple of names and we will pick one when she is born - it has been really hard though because I didn't want a popular name but my dh doesn't really anything that isn't popular! My name is Stephanie and I never had anyone else in my class at school with the same name as me and it was great and I would love that for my daughter so I'm hoping the names I have picked aren't too popular! Lol

I have a couple of names and we will pick one when she is born - it has been really hard though because I didn't want a popular name but my dh doesn't really anything that isn't popular! My name is Stephanie and I never had anyone else in my class at school with the same name as me and it was great and I would love that for my daughter so I'm hoping the names I have picked aren't too popular! Lol

It's hard though cos the popular ones are nice (IMO)! Im called grace and no one had that name- different nowadays though!

Yea thats the thing all the nice ones are popular now!! Lol

Maybe you should just badger your oh until you have a small list of names you like and then you can pick the name that most suits the baby when he/she is here?!?

Hey! We didn't have a name, we looked at her and decided when we saw her. It's a magical moment xx

Our baby won't have a name either at this rate - we have a list but can't actual make a decision!

Yea thats the thing all the nice ones are popular now!! Lol

Maybe you should just badger your oh until you have a small list of names you like and then you can pick the name that most suits the baby when he/she is here?!?

But if it's a girl, I really want to use my sisters name full stop lol. I don't want to negotiate! We have agreed on a first name.

I might not talk about it again until the birth and I might get my way lol

We have a name :D she is going to be called Caitlin Dorothy (Caitlin cos we love the name, and Dorothy after my best friends mother who is like a second mum to me and will be an adopted nanny :lol:
(not actually that keen on the name Dorothy lol, but will only be on birth certificate etc and not in everyday use )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back