• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No more work!

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Thats me not going back to work till after the babys born. My mat leave doesnt start till July 10th but i have been signed off because my iron is low, im knackered all the time and just not up to it.
It nice to know Im off but this is going to be a long 9 weeks, if it goes that long. I have a growth scan on the 4/7 and my gyn app on the 7/7 and they will give me my section date then.

Whoooo hoooo.

thanks sarah, I think jess is going to enjoy giving me the runaround though :lol:

i going to velcro her shoes to the carpet, hehe. I cant wait till the schools stop for the hols and her aunties can come down and run around with her.

her aunties are 9 & 11. The nine year old is quite a young 9 and jess runs her ragged but she enjoys it.

Hopefully my section should be roughly the 11th, i was told he done his sections a week before the due date. Its still a while away though and this baby just keeps getting heavier.

How is b today? Sleeping I hope

yeah but he went at 8 normally dont go till 8 so ill be up at 5 at the latest lol
the 11th august?
lucky jess having aunts to play with closer to her age bet they lvoe it to

oh aye, its august.. Better not be july hehe, im not quite that ready.
She loves her aunties. I forgot to mention my other sister, she is 20. Poor soul, i always miss her out.

He is a wee monkey waking up at 5 but jess isnt much better, 6am seems to be her time just now.

thanks hun that aint helping with me praying hell get better

ohhh make it the 11th bubs will be born on my Bday that would be soooo kool

oh god yeah B is a late sept baby and the lite has completly messed him up but from 3 months his beeen usless at nite lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back