No more glucose!!

Tillytots

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: W00t! My old midwife came to me today and my wee is fine, bp normal and bubs is cool. Again he still isnt engaged (not that I thought he would be from 3 days ago LOL ) but his little head is very low and he is in LOA so perfect position :D She thinks I may go into early labour but told me not to het my hopes up too much :rotfl: The only downside was that she wants me to see her again. I call her my old midwife as she was the one I had in the beginning but I wasnt to keen on her and so Ive been seeing another lovely one since xmas but she asked me not to see her and book with her. She also questioned the other midwifes resons for sending me to scans etc etc.... I think I'll stick with my new one, she is nice and really puts my mind at ease so Im going to have to get out of seeing her somehow :lol:

Sounds like the situation I had with my midwife Tillytots, the old was crap and and the new one i saw at the end was amazing!

Im glad everything is ok with your little man, it will start to fly by soon and he will be here before you know it.

YAY for being able to eat sugar again! :cheer:

Your new midwife sounds ace hun :hug:

YAY!!!! Good news about the wee!!!! :rotfl:
Glad your little man is doing ok too.!

glad all is well now hun :hug: what the hell celebrate and have a choccy biccy too :rotfl:

Gld its all well now :dance:
and you can have your doughnuts agian :cheer:

sarah :hug: :wave:

Hooray!!! Break out that chocolate!! Glad you and bubs are good!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU