no kicks recently?!?! - Updated!

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
Hey girls!!
Hope you are all well
I need re-assurance!

Scarlett was kicking last week every other day was quite strong and could really feel it. I went abroad at the weekend though and since last Friday Iv not felt any kicks! Im really worried!! Is this normal??

Nat xxx

Its possible that shes changed position and thats why your not feeling the kicks if your concerend I would call your midwife for reasurance thats what they're there for!! :hug: :hug:

Yea hun it could be how shes lying..but ring midwife for definate.. its her job to reassure you!! xxxx :hug:

Have you got a doppler? Maybe you could use it if your worried, im sure your bubs is prob just chilling out in a different position, but if you are worried like the others have said just give your MidWife a call x

my bambina has quiet days then days were i feel like she's going to explode in my belly.

Ive got a doppler so i can set my mind at ease, if i was you I'd contact your m/w to set your mind at ease.

MissyRee said:
Have you got a doppler? Maybe you could use it if your worried

I havent felt baby kick yet at all, still waiting so i use my doppler every few days and it reassures me!! :D

spoken to midwife and iv to tune into baby tonight.

If still nothing then going in tomorrow to have them listen to her

thanks ladies xxx

I had very random movement at around 21 weeks, some days would feel her loads and others nothing, then from 22-23 weeks felt her loads and now its gone back to being everyday but nowhere near as much i think because she is bigger and has less room

I bet you will be fine, i always found it reassuring to listen on my doppler and i culd hear her moving around loads just not feeling it,

I got checked out at 23 weeks as i was worried and the midwife said that at that stage, movement is still very random and also because baby isnt that big you will only pick on certain ones,

I also have an anterior placenta which cushions alot of the movement, do you know where yours is?

hon, please dont worry they get really quiet days ..mine does still

hey girlies.

chilled out last night and "tuned" into scarlett and she had a couple of kicks and punches. I think she has moved cos they were both at other sides of my tummy and last scan she was head at top feet at bottom and kicking at bottomr. now she is kicking punching at both sides! :D :D

Baby Hay was going for gold all weekend long and then on monday he was silent i was a bit worried but they do need to rest after all the showing off they want to do to us ;)

Now he's bacl to beating me up, its lovely!

Glad bambino is fine hon
xx

Glad baby is kicking and has reasured you all is ok can't help but worry can we and will only get worse once they're here! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back