Nipple Leaking!

Funkylady

Reaction score
Aaahh this has totally taken me by surprise!
Hadn't really noticed anything until last week when I had a day off and didnt have a bra on underneath my t shirt. My OH half was like, erm... Ange, you've got something on your top! I looked down and was mortified! I don't know why I reacted like that but it just shocked me.

Now Ive checked all my bras that were in the wash from last week and they are all covered in leakage! Eek!

My nipples are reeeally sore now, like there are little knives inside them! Ouch!

I take it this is quite commonplace procedure? lol.

:D
Please make me feel normal! :rotfl:

Love
Angela and bump xx

Hi..
yes its completly normal, i was leaking from 24 weeks... grab ya self some maternity breast pads... it will stop soon
xx :hug: :hug:

I had some leaking around the 28 week marker, it's just your milk coming it, it's gotta start sometime right? It will go away before LO arrives and come back with avengence then when needed. Don't fret just as SSS said stick a few pads in your handbag or pop one in when you shower and dress in the morning type thing. Perfectly normal, my leaking lasted roughly a fortnight (not daily) but just I'd notice it on the odd top, the nightdress in the morning etc. Fret not, your normal :hug:

Yes something i have been suffering with this also from about 28 weeks sometimes worst than other ... is a nightmare for sure :hug:

I have been leaking too. not too much during the day but mostly at night since around 26 weeks but it has virtually gone down to a tiny drop now.
Hope it slows down soon for you too :hug: :hug:

i had this the other day....bright orange goo :puke: is that normal??

princess_h said:

hmm not sure about bright orange..

Mine looks clearish, and it stains my white underwear a yellowy tinge.. nothing that noticeable to be honest.

sometimes it seems to clog up (sorry if TMI) on my nipple, which I spose, after a build up could leave an orangey/yellowey goo... havent had it that bad yet tho.

xx

I don't know about orange but I've had clear and yellow stuff that goes crusty (gross!) but never orange!

This is quite sad, but I'm jealous!! I want my milj to come in :oops:

I know it's daft and I'll probably curse if it does come in befre baby is here!

o dear i thought it was that colostrum (sp) stuff...

**adds orange goo to midwife list**

lol

i had 'spotting' on my top sometime during the last month of my pregnancy. i'v got a gr8 milk supply now so its a good sign!

princess_h said:

I have the bright orange stuff. I have been really leaky, so i think it's just a bit of back-up :lol:

orange or yellow is perfectly normal. That's the colour of colostrum, which is the stuff you produce before the foremilk comes in.

K.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back