Wii Games

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all as i now have one :cheer: :cheer: Can anyone reccomend any good games for it i really love the wii sports had a right old laugh playing that last night so now need some ideas for a few more good ones to get :D

mario and sonic olympics....its awesome!
Carnival, fairground games is quite good too.
not really played many others......

we've got the fairground one and it's quite good. I think it would be a good games for Kids.

The Mario party one is good too.

I had Harry Potter for christmas and I've only played it one but it's good so far.

Depends what you like.

Wii play... some cool little games and comes with an extra controller... like gold dust at the moment though!

Mario Party 8: This is OK but seems like a lot of boring board game stuff to get to the mini games... Mason loves it.

Red Steel: Good for a 1 player shooting game, you can play against someone else, but not co-op

We got Resident Evil, the Umbrella Chronicles for Christmas... this is the first shooting game with 2 player co-op (mine and OH's fav kind of game) looks pretty good so far :D

mason has Need for Speed Pro Street, he loves his cars but is finding the controls quite hard on this one so far.

I'm going to buy either the carnival games or M&S at the olympics in a few days

OH got mario galaxies for Christmas and loves it. It's really good for us as there is a random kind of 2 player element - although it's a 1 player game, someone can use another controller to collect stars and to hold down enemies for the other person to attack. I'm only so interested in computer games so it means I can play along doing little bits and pieces then go and do something else and he can just keep playing.

I just bought Super Mario Galaxy and Big Brain Academy!

we have wii sports
wii play
resident evil the umbrella chronicles and the zapper gun to play it with
mario and sonic olympics
call of duty 3
rayman raving rabbids (which i love!)
links crossbow training

would recommend all of them :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts