Nightmares about lack of water!!

Anna B

Reaction score
today is day 3 without water where I live. For the past 2 nights since it went off I have been having nightmares about it. I have no idea why, i'm not particularly worried about the lack of tap water, we have a ton of filled containers, and bottled, and there is a bowser just round the corner, but I just can't relax about it at night!!

I did have a lot of nightmares after my termination, and I'm now starting to thing its just a transfer of anxieties from the birth to the water. I think I'll be taking one of my sleeping tablets tonight!!

Aw, poor you! Are you currently in receipt of counselling? If not, it might be a good idea if you think that there are some issues rearing their head.

Hope you get your water back soon and that the nightmares stop.

:hug:

We were seeing a berevement midwife, but she isn't really a councellor, we haven't been offered any actual councelling, and we can't afford it ourselves.

Anna B said:
We were seeing a berevement midwife, but she isn't really a councellor, we haven't been offered any actual councelling, and we can't afford it ourselves.

You should be able to get your doctor to refer you to a free one. If not, then CAB should be able to help. (The other option would be your local vicar, if you were comfortable with that).

Anna B said:
today is day 3 without water where I live. For the past 2 nights since it went off I have been having nightmares about it. I have no idea why, i'm not particularly worried about the lack of tap water, we have a ton of filled containers, and bottled, and there is a bowser just round the corner, but I just can't relax about it at night!!

!!

And me hun, its a nightmare :? Where abouts are you? Gloucestershire I take it? I'm getting so peed off with it all!!! grrrr, could be up to 14 days :(

i got no water either, Just be glad you still have your homes, some people dont have that so a few days without water isn't that much of a hardship really.

Just something we all take too much for granted.

I'm over in Stroud

Hypnorm said:
i got no water either, Just be glad you still have your homes, some people dont have that so a few days without water isn't that much of a hardship really.

Just something we all take too much for granted.

I'm over in Stroud

I know my gran keeps reminding me of third world countries that never have fresh water, we take so much for granted.

It's still a pain in the arse though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back