Night Sweats

tuck

Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer from night sweats? I often wake up in the middle of the night soaked and I dont know why? cant be the menopause I'm preggie!!!!!!!

I had these a lot before I started trying for a baby and had a lot of tests to find out why. It turned out to be caused me being on the pill for a long time. It took a long time for the build up to disappear from my body and the problem to stop.

Don't know if you were taking the pill before getting pregnant????

i get that sumtimes too i looked it up on the pregnancy guide on femail.co.uk which is interesting! and it says from 18 weeks thats normal hun xx

Hi Tuck :wave:

I have never had them during pregnancy but have had them afterwards with both of my kids.It always goes after a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your replies, yes I was on the pill for a LONG time but had been off it for 3 years before falling preggie, I was getting them before but they are worse now, at least I'm not the only one, there's always something to worry about aint there!!!
:pray: :think:

Hi

I had the same with my last pregnancy and this one so far i go hot to cold in minutes
Katrina

I'm getting this too, it's really horrible isn't it. I didn't with my son but this time I wake up soaked sometimes then can't get back to sleep as I just want a bath. I was worried it was the anti-depressants I was on.

I think it must just be one more of the things we have to go through, When I wake I'm then freezin cold cause me jimjams and the bed are wet!!! plus I then have to go to loo and then DH moans when get back in bed as snuggle up to him to get warm. Oh well
:x :( :?

I don't like pyjamas, like getting air to my bits at night, never wear them but between my legs are wet most mornings now wearing a nighty, I feel minging as Jade would say. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back