NIGHT OUT-

fran_23

Reaction score
Right some of us want a good drunken night out- this thread means you have to put where you are from and the average price of a pint and a double vodka- wheres the cheapest to go drinking :)
we could be coming to your town! BEWARE!! lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

everyone can come along btw- hehe

I'm in Wendover, Bucks. You can get a pint in my local for £1.80 :cheer:
Not sure on vodka though!
..................come in a few weeks hun and we can watch the England game!! :lol:

Not been out for agggggges but:

Pubs = Pint £2.60 / Vodka (house) £3.00

Club = Bottle £4.00 / Vodka & Coke £5.00

ETA: Wetherspoons probably cheapest round ere!

ive not been out in Newcastle for a while but im sure your money still goes further

Miss Larue's it is then :lol:

............and a leg Jo!! :lol:

All round to mine then! Sounds good to me! :rotfl:

in my town (airdrie) - 20 mins from glasgow..

the cheapest is wetherspoons. a pint (draught) about £1.80 and double vodka red bull is £2.49 :D large glass of wine is £2.49 also :)

sarafet said:
in my town (airdrie) - 20 mins from glasgow..

the cheapest is wetherspoons. a pint (draught) about £1.80 and double vodka red bull is £2.49 :D large glass of wine is £2.49 also :)

Actually i went drinking in glasgow (bar street i think) and i have never been so smashed- went somewhere where it was £1.50 for any drink and loads of cheap pubs etc..it was really good! but never felt as bad as the next morning teehee

glasgow is great fun for a booze up :dance:

when i went out the other night, i only spent £20, that was including taxis :D and i was absolutely smashed :wall: (see my other thread for details :lol:) right enough, i was telling the barman to give me extra change back :oops:

Haha i read that...sounded like a good night :)
Haydens dad has family in motherwell we stayed with them and went out in glasgow
before Hayden was even a twinkle in his eye..we had a brilliant night, shame its so far away i would
love to go again!!

Rotherham
Pint £2.65
Vodka and coke £2.30

thats in the pub i work in :D

ok that still expensive- i have thought about it and you should all come to london! coz i know all the cheap places!!
we can start in my local which is a scream bar- pound a pint night- you can also get a double vodka red bull for £2
Ben crouches tavern (addams family themed pub) have really nice cocktails for £6 a pitcher and theres a good cocktail bar that does 2 for 1 on yummy drinks and shooters :)
then we can go to soho and theres a good club where you can have a pint, a cider n black or a double JD n coke for £2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back