Night in hospital *bit long*

kitty1987

Reaction score
Well I had a fun night! I had been experiencing stabbing pains in my right side for a few days but thought nothing of it until they got really bad on the way to work last night. After 5 hours in a&e having silly amounts of blood taken they decided that I needed to be transferred to a different hospital for a scan to to check everyting was ok.
Well here is where the fun started, I'm only 21 so I've never had a smear test or anything so imagine my suprise when i have to have an internal exam lol. I felt so violated :rotfl: suppose i better get used to it!
Had to stay in overnight before they would do scan. Finally had it done at 9am.....more violation lol......however the baby is where it should be with a good heartbeat and I am definately around 6 weeks pregnant. After a lot of sitting around doing nothing they decided that i had a urine infection and sent me on my way with antibitotics. But at least I know everythings ok :)

Glad that little bean is okay and hope that you're feeling better too.
I know what you mean about having an internal examination, I had to have one in early pregnancy when I had my DD and I was pretty shocked!
Try and get some rest and take care of yourself and bean xx

Glad all is well! Must have been all abit much when you have never even had a smear but on plus side once you have given birth and everything your first smear will be a doddle! :rotfl: Glad all is well with baby :cheer: :hug:

lol 'a bit much' is a slight understatement I dunno what the hell i expected but i just walked out to my OH with such a look on my face that he just laughed at me lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back