Niggling feeling

Lozzaste

Reaction score
Ok I think I may well be certifiably insane... But...
After having a scan at what should have been 7w2d, baby was measuring almost a week behind and had no heartbeat. Today I changed my repeat scan from Thursday to Monday.
I just have this strange feeling that this isn't over. I'm quite possible kidding myself massively but I just can't shake it. Perhaps I see it as giving the baby the best chance to grow, even if it has died? My body is clinging on to it - but being realistic - I really don't feel pregnant anymore. I'm not hungry, I'm not tired and my boobs don't hurt.
Has anyone ever had this situation and felt the same?

Similar happened to me, i miscarried at 6+5 and my hcg had dropped by the next day. So i tested 2weeks later with a DARK bfp and a did a digi (1-2 weeks) and convinced myself that i was originally pregnant with twins. The doctor looked at me like a maniac it was so embarrassing.

With silent miscarriages your body just carries on thinking its pregnant. My mmc baby measured 7+3 and i didnt miscarry until 12+4. Hope you get some answers on monday xxx

Measuring a week behind Would be 6+2 sometimes to early for a heartbeat but they can normally tell my how things look too. It's normal to feel that way so for your own well being changing the date was a good move and we all wish you all the best and hope they was wrong. Denial is a sign of grief tho. I was told on a Friday my baby was dead and I had to deliver Monday. All weekend I swore I could feel my baby moving. I really do wish you well xxx

Thanks guys. It probably is total denial - when in reality I know what's going on. All my symptoms are gone, and if I hadn't had that scan I would have been getting worried anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back