Nicola?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Not heard much from you recently... hope you are ok.

Anybody heard from her?

Ive got her mob number so might text her... :?

Maybe just give her a text to see if she's ok, she was last on Tuesday afternoon :wink:

Sorry were moving house....you have no idea how long it takes me to pack each individual box when everything needs wrapped etc!! Nightmare. I'm still around, just not online much. I'm doing good and have an appointment to view a birthing centre on Tuesday incase were mid-move and I can't have my planned homebirth - fingers crossed it's nice there, supposed to be "home from home" so here's hoping. Anyway heaps to do, I'm just popping on to check emails etc but don't fret I'm here, I think you, Valentine and Saffydreamer have my mobile number....will always update you all that way! xx

I did wonder where you were as well nicola, welcome back.Hope your feeling ok x

Nicola said:
Sorry were moving house....you have no idea how long it takes me to pack each individual box when everything needs wrapped etc!! Nightmare. I'm still around, just not online much. I'm doing good and have an appointment to view a birthing centre on Tuesday incase were mid-move and I can't have my planned homebirth - fingers crossed it's nice there, supposed to be "home from home" so here's hoping. Anyway heaps to do, I'm just popping on to check emails etc but don't fret I'm here, I think you, Valentine and Saffydreamer have my mobile number....will always update you all that way! xx

Sorry for gatecrahsing your thread, but i had owen in a birthing centre and it was lovely!!! a home from home!

Just thought i'd say i really loved it there. :D

Cool, glad everything is ok. I must say, you are very brave to be moving house at this stage :shock: you must be getting exhausted.

sorry to hear you cant have your home birth. hope the birthing centre is a good second best :hug:

Well thats at least 3 of us that have moved house within the last few weesk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back