• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nicki

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hey Hun,

Good luck for tonight hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you.

Keep strong throughout and you'll be fine.

Take care and all the best

:D :D :D :D

Wish you all my luck Nicki, cant wait hear your story xxx

Good luck Nicki. Will keep my eyes posted on the new arrivals section to hear your story!!

Hi All,

Thanks for your good lucks. I've just got in from having my last pub lunch as a non parent!! and we've just waved off my brother in law, who's emigrating to Dubai, lucky sod! weird day all round.

I can't believe i'm going in to be induced today. I'm feeling very strange at the mo. and to be honest i'm shi**ing myself about it all. I'm sure it'll be ok in the end but its all very daunting :shock:

Anyway, I hope i'm back on here with the perfect birth story very soon (got a feeling it won't be tho. :roll: ). Right i'm off to have a bath and try and get a couple of hours snooze in before we go to the hospital, got a feeling I won't be getting much sleep tonight (pretty much like last night!).

Take care everyone.

Nicki.xx

Oooooh good luck Nicki!! Hope it all goes well for you tonight! Get plenty of rest now while you still can :lol:

Good Luck nicki hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Xxx

Be thinking of you Nicki, hope it all goes well tonight - must be amazng to think that pretty soon you'll be holding your newborn son :shock:

Good Luck Nicki!!! I'm sending those perfect birth vibes your way!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Can't wait to hear about your birth, will be checking in that on topic quite often!

xoxo Ree & Abigale

wow good luck hun, are babies will be very close then... hope your labour is as fast as mine but not as painfull :shock:

Good luck Nicki!! Hope it all goes well for you :D

Rachel xx

good luck hun, will be thinking of you, sending good labour vibes your way, hope all goes well

:dance: :dance: :D :D :dance: :dance:

good luck nicki, can't wait to hear your birth story
hope all goes well :dance:

i cant believe that nikki is already overdue. gosh time is definitely flying. it seems like only yesterday when we were all pregnant (right Sami).

anyone heard anything on nicki yet?, i dont know where to look for her announcement as i'm pretty new to this forum but got to know her quite well?

I would expect with it being her first baby it may take a while especially with induction.

She will post in the "new arrivals section" when she has her little boy.

Hope this helps Hun :D

Hope all is going / went well Nicki.. can't wait to hear story and see pics of your little boy!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back