Good Luck Mummy2Adam

Sorry to hear that hun :( I know its shit being in hospital, esp on your own but rest up as much as you can babes. Thinking of you xxxxxxx

Hugs hon - u will be cuddling both ur kiddies soon but I know it's hard being in for days xxx

Sorry its failed, hopefully things will start happening soon for you xx

So sorry it failed, hopefully it's given her a little nudge so next lot will work for you xx

Thank you ladies, im now settled in the antenatal ward on my birthing birth trying to get this little madam out. Induction rebooked for tomorrow morning at 9.30 all being well.
In a lovely ward and hoping to get some rest ready to start the process again tomorrow! x x

Try & get some rest tonight M2A

& lots of good luck for tomorrow - its not too far away!!

:)

Sorry to hear its failed.. At least you'll get one more night to rest well :hug: and great they can start at 9:30am!! Not that long wait for you... Fx all will kick off tomorrow for you nicely :) rest well babe.. Maybe see if u can have a nice warm bath there?
Thinking of u babe, rest well xxx

Little missy is obviously far too comfortable in there, she's not ready for the cold just yet. Like the others have said get yourself some sleep tonight hun and prepare yourself for tomorrow. xx

hope u get some rest tonight hun fx things will go better tomorrow xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun, get bouncing on that ball!!!! xx

Hi this happened to me with my 1st, just be patient as long as you are both ok dont worry, dont let them pessure you either. your body isnt ready yet..

how come your being induced so early?

best of luck for tomorrow hun. fingers crossed it works for you xx

Thanks ladies i can always rely on you all to cheer me up :)

Charlotte - im being induced due to the suspected size of little missy and my spd. Did they try again with the induction? Or did you wait it out? x x

Thinking of you hun, Hope you get some rest tonight and have some energy for tomorrow!

:hugs:

x x x x

Oh sorry to hear it didn't work hopefully u'll have more luck tomorrow x x x

Sorry to hear it's not worked hunny fx for tomorro try get some rest, x

Sorry hun. Hope you're ok. Thinking of you :hug: She'll be here soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members