next sale

nathanmum

Reaction score
well i decided to do my shopping online which was a load of poo as the website kept crashing so i went to the store and there was hardly anything decent left so i tried ringing got through at 1.30 this afternoon and what i wanted had sold out suprise! suprise!
i now hate the next sale forever..........................................

took me 30 mins plus to que for 2 jumpers for hubby ! i didnt even get me anything lol

I went at 9am and there was loads left and I walked straight up to the til :?

i was outside at 4.30am :oops:

i spent £80 on the kids and got loads well worth it :D

I went on the way home from work at 6am this morning but the car park was full (and its a retail park so its a massive car park) people were queing at PC world (presumably for the £199 laptop) which didn't open till 8am, I drove past Next and it was a Joke, bodies everywhere, people with bin liners for stuff so I didn't even look for a space I just went home!

i really cant believe how mad people go over next lol!!!

we went this afternoon n it wasnt that busy considering, they had loadsa stuff, i got the cardi i wanted for xmas for £15 instead of £40, and the jeans i wanted for £15 instead of £35 so pretty pleased, also got baby a dead cute set for £9 instead of £17 8)

it seems that some stores put all the crap out and ours didnt really, had most of the stuff they had before xmas in

DF and I was working there we did 5am till 2pm! I was just helping out for the day!

I was really pleased got everything i wanted, i got Olivia the next size up in babygro's and vests as i love Next babygoro's they wash really well, i havte paying full price for them even with discount off because i think they are a lot of money for what they are!

Also got Brooke a couple of bits! Rob got these racing cars for her birthday on monday but im not really sure who he bought them for him or her :rotfl:

I went down there yesterday. Wasn't a lot in the sale but managed to get Phoebe a few bits. It was definately worth the trip.
Wasn't that busy either.

Went in M&S aswell. They have some nice stuff in the sale. And so do Tesco. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back