Next Sale!

Levi89

Reaction score
Hope all you wonderful ladies had a fab christmas!

Anyone hit the next sale yet? Me and hubby were there at 6am and it was manic! Not the best place for a pregnant woman with hormones raging haha! Got a few bits and bobs for little one! She kicked the whole time we were in the shop lol! Xxx

I went today and got some 2 pairs of leggings, a cardi, 2 dresses and a dugaree set all for £24 all a bit older cos even though shes not here she did quite well yesterday! :) Ohhh I got me a diary! LOL Darent even look for myself! X

I got 3 tops for myself and a sleepsuit for newborn for the grand total of £28 :)

Braved it and went to town today with OH and mum. Wasn't that busy actually! Went into Next and got a pair of jeans and a jumper for LO, should of been £21 altogether but it was only £10.50!

I braved it today and managed to buy 2 t shirts 1 shirt and 1 pair of jeans for £19 what a bargain!!!
Also went to disney store and got a talking Winnie pooh, dressing gown, pjs and slippers again for little one all £24. He has definitely been spoilt today.

Although our next had to have security on it as a shopper fell on a pushchair and hurt the baby :( hope they're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back