NEXT SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

pilkers said:
It's starts tomorrow for us too... I'll be there at 5am! :shock: :lol:

ill be there at about 4.15 , ours starts at 4.30 and at the summer one i had a que the length of a huge retail park car park lmao i got next vouchers for xmas :cheer:

Im going at 5 too. Im scared this is my first sale Ive been to when the store opens.

OMG!!!

I can't believe i actually queued to go to Next and have gone mad! I got james four pairs of trousers, two jumpers, four long sleeved tops. A top for his cousin, t-shirt and coat for his daddy. Dress and bag for me and a few gifts for sil!

and a shopping list for the online sale :oops: :shhh:

Well... I spent £156 and bought b*gger all for me! :rotfl:

Evie has tons of clothes now! I even bought her 2 coats for next winter... a load of tops, loads of trousers etc. I'm in work now so I'll post pics of our stash tonight!

I almost had a fight with one lady... she was trying to take clothes out of my hands!! Cheeky cow. I gave her a piece of my mind though.

The queue to get in was unbelievable...there was security guards, event management people and 2 police vans turned up! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was there at 4 am and luckly the store had opened early so no queing outside !!!!!! did mean i ended up queing for hour n 15 min to pay ,then i trundled into town and went to the one in the shopping centre and then i went to bhs lmao lmao got him and me some stuff :cheer:

I QUEUED FOR AN HOUR AND SPENT £48 got back and convinced the online sale started at 8, but then popped on at half 7 and everything had gone !

Only got 2 dresses some tights pair of jeans and a little man hugging his knees thingy :wall: :wall:

Never again, ever, ever, ever

I was at our local store 5am this morning, spend £38.50 and got Loads am well happy.

Then ive just placed an order online, hehe but loads going out of stock online very quick

just spent £90 online, it was going out of stock as i was ordering it!!
got Thomas loads up to 18 months, also got Arron a few bits but nothing for myself :(
xx

spent £93 but £10 was on some shoes that when i got them home were the wrong size so they will go back next week (unless anyone wants some size 8 sandles?).

also £30 on line as had vip slot, but missed out on heaps there as took a wednesday slot instead of a tuesday one when what i wanted was there in the size i wanted.

Sandi

*cough* 5am

*coughcough* £149.

*hides bags from OH*

Note: all on Sprog too, but lots of 9-12 and 18-24 month clothes, so he's kitted out for the rest of this winter and next. Huzzah!

I was good and only spent £65 :) Took over an hour to get to the till and a fight broke out over people trying to cut in. It was scarey a pregnant lady was very upset as people were pushing her into rails. :shock: People were snatching clothes off people. My friend put her basket down and someone tried to go threw it. I felt sorry for all the lil kiddies in their PJs, I took Evie to my Moms and I bloody glad I did. I went to the Asda sale and got some lovely clothes too.

I went to all 3 stores in PBoro and got some good stuff - mainly jeans and trousers for next year :)

I didn't dare try an go into my local store cause it's always manic.

I was lucky though and managed to book a VIP slot for when the sale started online on the 22nd :dance:

I spent far too much though over £400 :shhh: but i did get myself a few things and haven't treat myself all year :D

i went at 5am on 27th and got lyla loads,
6-9 and 9-12 months sleepsuits mainly and a few outfits.
cant really judge what size she'll be next winter as she's a 'long' baby ATM (she was in 3-6 months at bout 1 month for the length) not sure wether its growth spurts early on and itll level out or wether she'll continue growing at this rate :?
i also picked up some house stuff too.
OH got clothes too I on the other hand got sweet fa as i dont wanna stay this size so buying clothes would be a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back