Next hats

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea on the size of hats in next? I bought some the other day and didn't check till i got home and they are 0-3 months. The only other size down is new baby. Got them to match sleepsuits I plan on using straight away.

Not a big deal but I wanna get them washed and put in hospital bag today if possible. Anyone used 0-3 month hats on a newborn (I understand babies are diff sizes) but in general? I have visions of them covering the whole face! Xxx

I think they come out big - I got Sophia a 3-6 month hat from there and it's absolutely huge, but their newborn stuff might be different. You could get cheap smaller ones in Asda for £1.50 just in case?

Last edited:
I thought so... I am such a stresser! Haha, I've got quite a few newborn hats from mothercare and asda which will be fine if needs be! I just thought I'd ask coz I have the matching sleepsuits which I got in up to 1 month. Think I will just go into town and exchange them tomorrow.

It confused me more so coz the hats we got in mothercare are small (new baby) but also say up to 6months and they're much smaller than next 0-3! Thanks for the reply! X

I worked in next for 2 years and I think the smallest hat size is 0-3. My mum still works there in the kids bit, I'll ask if they come smaller than that x

I worked in next for 2 years and I think the smallest hat size is 0-3. My mum still works there in the kids bit, I'll ask if they come smaller than that x

Thanks! On the Internet site it shows a new baby size, don't know why I just didn't bother checking what size I got till I got home... All these sizes confuse me so much! X

The whole 0-3 months thing is so silly anyway though!! Sophia doubled her weight in 3 months, and looked so rediculous in pretty much all her clothes for ages!!
Bet the sleepsuits a fab though, love next!

All babies are different but Oscar didn't fit in any of his 0-3 mth clothes til he was 2 1/2 months and he was 8lb 10oz at birth, all his hats were newborn size xx

Next 0-3 hats are quite big i think. My lil one fits lovely in 0-3 clothes but the hats are huge and hes not got a small head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back