Newborn photos

Sarah13

Reaction score
Something else you girls in tri 3 might want to sort before baby arrives is a local photographer to do some newborn photos. I had some done of Kynon curled up asleep naked and they are amazing and so cute. I was lucky enough to find a photographer who did them locally really reasonably compared to a lot of these big companies and spent a lot of time getting the shots. Just thought you might want to sort this kind of thing now as I didn't and they change very quickly in the first few weeks, the best shots are done before they are 3 weeks old and getting more alert and awake.

I also wanted to do bump shots but Kynon made an early appearance so I missed out on those! Have to try that with the next one! So if your planning those don't leave them too late just incase!

I'm hopefully getting a deal with a local photographer. They have said that i can get discounted session if I am happy for them to use my photos on their website and promotional material. Didn't think that was too bad a deal really? :) x

I'm not a pro photographer, but I have a studio at home and intend to photograph this baby like nobody's business :D

I'm not a pro photographer, but I have a studio at home and intend to photograph this baby like nobody's business :D

You will love photographing your baby, I've always got my camera out! Keep trying to get him smiling but it's hard as they don't smile on command!

I photographed a 6 month old baby the other day and I was so shocked at how good and smiley he was. The second the shoot was over, he was promptly sick all over his mum, LOL!

They are a bit temperamental, Kynon wee'd all over the studio stuff he was lying on and then cried so we had to come back another day to get the shots!

we used the bounty photographer at the hospital, and got some lovely shots when he was 1 day old, i was really impressed so I would recommend getting some newborns one as they grow so fast its great to have a memento of that time :)

Hello

Im a wedding photographer with a studio in my flat and Im looking for newborns to photograph for free. In exchange, I will be able to use the photos on my website. The photos will be in the style of Ann Geddes/Maria Murray and I will edit all the pics and give them to you on a CD. I will also provide tea/coffee :) The photo shoot will be an hour long, maybe longer and baby needs to be 0-1month old, but I may consider slightly older age. Must be able to get to SE8.

My website is Chicphoto (co uk) and you can send me an email from there if your interested.

Please spread the word - there are so many babies in the world and Im struggling to find anyone who would like some beautiful pics :)

I will be having the tempest photos that they do on the maternity ward at our hospital. My SIL had a package with a local photographer, where she got 3 photo shoots in the first year (4 months, 8 months and 12 months), got a printed portfolio of chosen photos and can pay extra for the full cd of pics. Really cute pics too! And they made great xmas pressies, we each got a framed photo of our neice x

Meant to post about this after the baby show

This company http://www.pixifoto.co.uk/pixi-promise gave me a leaflet, they're aiming to photograph every new baby born in 2012 for free, you only get the one free print with it. But assume there's the option to pay for more :)

We have a newborn photo shoot booked for 10 days after our due date. The photographer is amazing and really flexible with dates as she predominately shoots maternity/babies/toddlers x

I do Fashion and wedding photography and im thinking of starting newborn photography so my poor LO will have so many photo shoots when it arrives!

http://www.melissalindleyimaging.com

These are the prices im considering

So: Studio session
Images on DVD
£45

Studio session
Images on DVD
Canvas 40x60cm
£95

Studio session
Images on DVD
Perspex 40x60cm
£135

What do u think, a good price or needs a tweak?

Last edited:
I'm having a professional newborn shoot done before 2 weeks old with the same lady who did my bump shoot. She's amazing, can't wait!

funny this post has popped up I did it over 2 years ago when ds was born! I plan to do the same again and hopefully get a bump shot this time too!

Hi, if you're looking for a reliable newborn or children photographer I can share with you mine. Her name is Milla and she works mainly in London. She specializes in photographing babies, bellies, children and families. You can watch her amazing pictures on her website. Just search Google for Milla Photography Studio. Milla is really friendly and loves working with children. What is more, she knows how to work with newborns and to create lovely pictures, and at the same time to make a baby absolutely safe and secure during the session.

Hi, if you're looking for a reliable newborn or children photographer I can share with you mine. Her name is Milla and she works mainly in London. She specializes in photographing babies, bellies, children and families. You can watch her amazing pictures on her website. Just search Google for Milla Photography Studio. Milla is really friendly and loves working with children. What is more, she knows how to work with newborns and to create lovely pictures, and at the same time to make a baby absolutely safe and secure during the session.

This almost reads like an advertisement for her, I'm sure it isn't of course and you're just a mother on this forum that wants to help others with your recommendation.

Has she taken pictures for you?

Welcome to the forums. Have you already got children or are you pregnant right now?

Hi, Milla worked for me of course - that's why I'm writing about her:) I'm a mother of a 3-year-old. I met Milla when I was looking for a photographer to take my pregnancy pictures. And Milla Studio was recommended to me then. I liked her and her amazing pictures so much that I took her also for a newborn session and once more, when my son had his first birthday. That's why I recommend her to other mums as I am convinced that you will be satisfied with the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back