Newborn noises

Redshoes

Reaction score

Isaac isn't exactly a quiet baby, in that he makes lots of sounds, crying not included. He's more 'ah, ah, ah' and 'oooh', when he's awake, but when he's asleep he makes a whole host of sounds. Some of them sound like a puppy's yelp, he also 'mmmmmmm's and does little and big sighs, it's extremely funny, but I wondered if this is how other LO's are? :)

oh yes LR...Dylan is very noisy in his sleep though he is getting quieter..It is quite reassuring in a way saves having to peak in moses basket check they are breathing, its just hard when they are so noisy you can't sleep

:hug:

Could it be anything to do with how you sleep in that when they were in your womb they heard all theses sounds.

I only ask cos apparantely I am a very noisey sleeper I moan and groan and talk in my sleep poor DH never gets a wink and I'm a bit worried that bubs will follow suit and the pair of us will be shooed into the spare room. :D

Just read this Amy.
Tom was exactly the same. He was SUCH a noisy sleeper that he kept me awake most of the time. He made so many noises that I'd think he was awake and lean over to stroke his hair and see that he was sparko!
They do grow out of it though. He sleeps so silently now. Not a peep!
Lucyx

Good to hear it's not anything to be concerned about :D
I really don't mind the noises though, and I agree cloud9, it's nice to hear them so you know they're OK and LOL LucyBee, yes I've done that a lot already :lol:

millie makes an array of different noises, mostly gurgles and squeaks- they are all so adorable i just love her noises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back