c stokes

Reaction score
Hello :wave:
ive been watching this forum for some time now n i must say its brill. Me n me hubby ave decided 2 try for one last baby we already have 3 boys ages 9 7 n 3. Due to a recurrent infection in my tubes it may make it a little bit harder for me to conceive but the doc is keeping an eye on me so fingers crossed it will happen on its own. would love a little girl.
I just wondered when in the cycle would you start to use ov sticks as i have never used them before i have 28 day cycles?
look forward to becoming a part of the forum. :D

:wave: welcome to the forum, you will love it :D
text book ovulation is in the middle of your cycle so cycle day 14 but that is hardly ever the case, i would start ovulation sticks from cycle day 10, and do a couple a day so you dont miss it, the sticks are picking up on the fh surge this is what triggers ovulation some peoples surges are short so it can be easily missed and some psoples surges can be longer so you might get a positive ovulation test for up to 2 days like me. i have usually a 28 day cycle and i ovulate around cd 16.

enjoy bd'ing :D

Hi :wave: Welcome to the club!

Which infection have you got in the tubes? Sorry for being so nosy. I'm just a curious type :wink:

Thanks babydust. I keep getting salpingites it can be quite dangerous i do have a risk of eptopic. the doc said my eggs could have trouble travelling down the tubes due to the scar tissue from surgery. I am undergoing tests to see if tubes are ok. So am praying i will conceive soon if it doesnt happen am lucky to have my boys. But am gonna give it a good go!
fingers crossed for lots of bfps this month. :D

Hi

Welcome to the site!!

Im another newbie and ttc for the first time!

Good luck with ttc.....and hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi! :wave:
Don't have any advice but just wanted to wish you luck TTC, I hope you get your little girl :hug: :hug:

:wave: Welcome!

This is a fabulous forum and you will get lots of support.
I hope you get your BFP soon :pray:

Love Polly xxx

Welcome to the forum! :wave: :wave: Many prayers for you on your tests! Hope they come back all good! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back