Newbie....

Herts78

Reaction score
THAT is me - ROFL!

And that is why I ask the following "stupid" questions:

Where can I find a Dictionary for all your abbreviations? I'm completely lost what all those letters mean that I read here and there....

Also - Where do I find all those great Tickers you all have in bottom of Threads and how do I set them in?

Question time out

:wave:

Hi :wave:

I'm new too!
If you look in the Forum support and testing at the top there is a post about abbreviations which is useful.

I think if you just google tickers you'll find websites where you can create your own then add it to your signature.

Hope this helps:)

Hi and welcome! If u Google 'pregnancy forum abbreviations' you'll find some info too! That's what I did! X

For the tickers...click on someones ticker and it usually takes you straight to the website.

lilypie.co.uk i used i think :/

As for the abbreviations.....There is LOADS so you wont remember them all just by reading a list haha you just pick most of them up as you go along i did.

Heres some to help

OPK - ovulation predictor kits
2WW - 2 week wait
BD - Baby dance (sex)
PG - Pregnant
BFN - Big fat negative
BFP - Big fat positive
CP - Cervical position
CM - Cervical mucus
BBT - Basal Body Temperature/Thermometer

x

Hello and welcome!

Sending you lots of baby dust

xx

Super newbie here too...
I think if we are so new, we are unable to post a signature (tickers). Am I right, since I am unable to find "edit signature" in my control panel?

Its not a stupid question, I am new on here too and I am struggling with the lingo! No doubt we will get the hang of it soon enough! x

For a ticker click on someone's u like and that will take u to the site where u can design ur own. Copy and paste code into edit signiture box on ur profile hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back