* Newbie *

PurpleEmerald

Reaction score
Hi :wave: I'm Tamara. I'm 23. Been with my soul mate for a little over two years. Only started TTC 4 days ago, so very new to all of this. Any advice about ovulation kits and everything else that goes along with TTC, is greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck to all you TTC and mommies to be xx :lol:

Welcome to PF!

Someone who knows more about OV'ing can help on that part, i didn't really do any of that stuff... could explain why it took me 3 years lol!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. Lol you got there in the end. I just plan on bd'ing every other night, we have a healthy sex life so it's no bother. We have already said we aren't going to look at is as TTC, we are just going to have fun and let nature take it's course.

That's pretty much how we saw it too, it seemed more stressful otherwise and more of a job than fun!

I have been a nervous wreck since the beginning lol Am calming down a little now but it's hard sometimes always thinking something is wrong! Paranoid or what lol It's my second pregnancy, i miscarried quite a long time ago, think that's what makes me worry.

It's totally understandable to worry but I'm positive you'll be fine. :hugs: Sorry to hear about your loss. I had an ectopic nearly 6 years ago and I'm petrified of it happening again, I'm unsure if my tubes are damaged, they left them in so they must be ok. :pray:

Yeah i think if they were damaged they would of took them out hun so i'm sure you are fine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back