newbie in need of support...

mrs v

Reaction score
Hi everyone, iv been wanting to register for a while but never really had the guts :shock: anyway here I am...my story really starts earlier this year (Jan to be exact) where I found myself unexpectably pregnant, we were getting married in May so it wasn't on the agenda but after the initial shock we were both thrilled and tbh the wedding went on the back burner, we have been a couple for many years, settled with fairly decent jobs so a baby was the natural next step!

Sadly in February at 12 weeks I had a miscarriage :cry:it hit me hard but made us both realise we wanted a baby more than anything so after we wed in May we started TTC.

To date I am still waiting...people say 'just forget about it, relax it will happen' yeah right! Unbeknown to them there are particular fertile days...dreaded TWW's and obsessive behaviour like laying with my legs in the air for half hour! :lol: My hubby has been great, and very supportive but I feel like I need to speak to other folk in my position (because when its you it feels like there is no one else in the world going through it)

So here I am...nearing the end of another TWW...every month I convince myslef my booobs hurt, I feel sick etc etc...of course I then get BFN! This month however I experienced some brown discharge - bit of pink blood (sorry if TMI) at 7dpo...implantation...it must be!!! I convinced myself this was my lucky month...I tested this morning at 11dpo..BFN...guess Im out AGAIN! Had a cry as I usually do each month and am planning on buying the fertility monitor for Decembers try...everywhere I turn someone is expecting, even close friends which is hard yet unavoidable.

It'd be great to use this site as a source of support so I don't have to constantly bug family who TBH I think are getting fed up of my whining!

Baby dust to all x x:dust:

Welcome to the forum Hun & good luck ttc theres plenty of helpful people around here! xx

Hey welcome to the forum, the girls on here are lovely and supportive, and keep ur chin up ur not out until the wicked witch arrives, you may still get ur bfp tis cycle.

Im TTC too, have been since july after we got married. Hopefully we will be in tri 1 soon xxx

Ahh thank you all for your messages, you have all made me feel welcome :)

Bellarina how long you got to wait untill you can test? The months really do fly by don't they when your trying

Welcome to the forum, fingers crossed for you and everyone else TTC. :dust::dust::dust:

Hello :wave: and welcome to PF x

Welcome! There will be plenty of support for you here :)

Hello and welcome to PF, good luck ttc - I'm sure you'll find lots of useful advice and plenty of ladies in the same position as you. Xx

Hi Mrs V. Sorry to hear about your frustration! If you only tested at 11DPO maybe it's too early still? (I'm no expert though!) I have my fingers crossed for you and hope that you manage to find lots of support here.

Good luck! x

Hiya :wave:

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back