Newbie here.. 1st timer!

becky071

Reaction score
Hiya girlies!

Im a little nervous writing this, its quite surreal at the moment, and I don't want to jinx anything!!

My names Becky and I'm 21. My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years this April, and have been living together for nearly 2 years! We have just found out (yesterday!!) That I am 5 weeks pregnant on Thursday :dance:

We are very excited!! Hoping to buy our own place by Xmas.. So will be a very busy year. Roughly my due date is around 15th October :)

I fell pregnant over a year ago and unfortunatly had a m/c roughly 6-7 weeks.. It broke our heart! And I'm sooo scared that it may happen again.

This time around feels diff already tho.. Already starting to have mild 'period pain' like niggles which I've been re assured its just my body getting ready.

Have a midwife apt at my Drs surgery 22nd Feb, and I'm so excited!

Sorry I'm rambling on & on & on!!!

I've been having a little nosey around the forum already and you ALL seem a fab bunch of girlies and I can't wait to get to know you all!!

Bye for now!!! :wave:

xxx

Hey Becky :wave:

Welcome to PF :)

:yay: :stork: Congrats on your pregnancy, sending lots of wishes for a happy healthy one :stork: :yay:

xxxxx

Hello & welcome Becky :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :yay:

Its understandable that your a little nervous, I am too I had a m/c at the end of Nov last year!
Yeh don't worry too much about the mild little niggles, its just your body getting ready for a healthy pregnancy everything is just stretching and moving to make room for that little one!
My first appointment at the doc's is on the 21st feb im sooo excited!
Fingers crossed for a happy & healthy 9 months x x

Hi Becky. Welcome to the forum and huge congratulations on your BFP. Wishing a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

:wave: welcome :) big congrats on ur pregnancy.. fx for an extra sticky one for ya!! wishing you all the best!! :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back