Newbie...but not long to go

clara28

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I think this site is fab...been getting loads of info and reading loads of lovely baby stories the last few days.
Thought i would introduce myself-it's nice there being somewhere us pregnant ladies can come to chat and get our worries off our chests.
I'm Claire, 28 years old from sheffield and will be a single mummy when baby comes.
Anyway i have found this site a little late in my pregnancy-i only have 3 weeks to go. My due date is 16th October...needless to say i am very excited , nervous, emotional and well looking forward to meeting this little one inside me!

Got a burst of energy today...been frantically cleaning...wiping skirting boards, hoovering behind furniture. Guess this is the nesting instinct kicking in eh?

Anyway hope to say hi to you all soon
Claire xx :)

Hi hun hope everything goes well, we all suport each other so any questions or anything you know there will be someone around at all times.

Good luck x x :D

Hiya :wave:

How exciting - your nearlly there now, whilst you've got this burst of energy do you mind popping round to mine to run the hoover round - i'm so tired!

Welcome to the forum :hug:

hiya and good luck with the pregnancy you will love this forum its addictive xxxxxxxx

hi hun welcome to the forum i'm in sheffield to

Hiya and welcome to the forum!

How exciting! not long at all to go!

Hi hunnie :wave:
Welcome to the forum, shame you found it so late into your pregnancy but hey bonus that you have found it and you'll still be able to get to know people once you've had your LO. How have you found your pregnancy and do you know the sex of your baby? Hope to chat with you some more.....enjoy the last steps of your pregnancy.....if you fancy a chat on msn then just add me. Take care hunnie.... :hug:

welcome and good luck with the final part of your pregnancy

Hey everyone...thanks for the warm welcome and rach you are right this forum is addictive!
My pregnancy has been pretty trouble free apart from the early morning sickness, general tiredness and lots of heartburn. I don't really mind suffering though cos i haven't had any major problems and babys seems quite happy kicking away in there at the moment!
The sex is gonna be a suprise...just like the conception was! I don't mind whether it's a boy or girl...just let it get here.
Where's that stork lol

Hello! Congratulations and welcome aboard. How exciting for you - just 3 weeks to go. Bags packed yet??!!

Look forward to speaking soon and enjoy the last few weeks/days...

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back