New to website mum to be!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Alexis and Im from south east england, 10 weeks pregnant, first scan this friday, first antenatal appointment the day before!

Ive joined this site as I feel a little alone (despite having a partner that doesnt know what to think or feel) and would really appreciate someone in a similar position as me to be a friend :)

And any advice on partners would be great, Im struggling to get a reaction out of mine at all!

Hope to chat to someone soon!

Hi welcome to the site. Im sure theres lots of useful information here for you :) and Partners take a while for pregnancy to sink in, my OH took a while but then before my 20weeks scan he started getting cravings and still does haha! x

Hi and welcome hun :hug: There is plenty of support here don't be afraid to start a thread to vent or express how you are feeling :) You are guaranteed to get some advice and reassurance from us all :hug: Congratulations on your pregnancy xxx

:wave: Welcome to the forum, you will get no end of advice and support here! :)

Hello!

Already seen you in the First Tri section. Where in the south east are you?

Hi Alexis! :wave:

Welcome to the forum, you'll get lots of help & advice on here and soon get addicted!

In terms of your partner, I think it really does take quite a bit longer to sink in for a lot of guys. They don't have the physical symptoms we do so it doesn't seem as 'real'. Also with alot of them it can just take longer to get their heads round the fact that life is going to change!

mrs b - I am from crawley, nr gatwick.

I already am addicted! its great that there are so many people on here in the same situation! I like hearing about everyones personal experiences as they are all so different!

would love to continue chatting to you guys!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back