Pregnant Mum-To-Be

Reaction score
hi everyone,
Signed up to the site today and i am looking for any mums-to-be to chat to, to fill these long boring days while i sit impatiently waiting for my daughter megan to pop out.

I live in lincolnshire UK, female (obviously) 22 yrs old, I live with my partner Dave and we have been together for a year. he has been married before and has two children from previous relasionships, but this is my first so its all new to me, so would really like to find someone i can talk to in the same situation as me. I am due to have a little girl on the 3/06/06 and we have chosen to call her Megan (haven't decided on a middle name yet!)

Gem & Meg

Hiya Gem (and Meg)

Welcome to the forum and a huge congrats on your pregnancy. :dance: How's your pregnancy been? Mine hasn't been the best but I won't bore you with all the details, take too long!

Hope to chat with you soon.

Take care.

Nicki.x :D

Hi,

Wecome to the forum.......and congrats on your little girl.......not long to go now!!!!!

Amy xx

Hi Gemma and welcome! Your little girl is due on my birthday, a perfect time I always thought as a child because I only ever had to wait six months between Xmas pressies and birthday pressies!! She will be a chatterbox gemini!

Hi Sweet,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your pregnancy you lucky thing you!!!!

xxx

Hi everyone :D

Thanks to everyone thats welcomed me to the site, i hope to make plenty of new friends.

We get our maternity Grant tomorrow so i will be on a big shopping trip, not much to get tho just the buggy and bath set (my partner is buying me a steriliser set as a present..... ahh bless him lol!! :dance:

I was hoping there is either mum's or mums to be out there that had there first born child with a bloke that has already had children coz i could do with there support at the minute. My partner dave has been married and has two children from two previous relasionships and i don't know whether feeling jealous about this is good or bad?? being pregnant gives you soooo many mixed feelings i don't know where to start

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your pregnancy :) - not long to go now!

Welcome to the forum!! not in the same situation as u though sorry..but this is a big forum..try posting in general and off topic as not everyone looks in here and im sure you will find someone who has the same thing as you.

CONGRATS :dance: too..

cas x

Hi ya

Congratulations to you, my son was born in June very good month, nice birthday parties the kids can play outside.

Quick question for you, what is a maternity grant?, is everyone entitled to recieve this?

Good luckxx

Sue

hiya n welcome gem n baby meg :dance:
im marylou and im 16, and ive got a almost two year old daughter and a 5 mnth old daughter :D
speak 2 u around lol
love marylou xxx

Would love to chat when you are free, I've been off work and its driving me mad so would love someone to talk to give me a break from nesting and obsessing all day long!

I'm Kat, 27 from portsmouth due end of July.

Hope you and Meg and both doing well!

From Kat and bump (too busy arguing with fiance over names to have agreed on anything other than bump so far!!!!)

Welcome!! ...and Congratulations!!! Wow... could be any day now!!
Good luck and don't forget to post your birth announcement on here!!!
Emilia xx :wink:

to everyone that now looks at this post i have had my daughter (refer to topic new mums and Miss megan hannah friest!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back