• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to the forum

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My name is Michelle and I am pregnant for the first time at 34 years old.

I just got married in October so still getting used to being a wife and now I am going to be a Mum. Very scared but excited about the little bundle inside me.

I am sure I will be posting posts on this forum and getting help and advice on every stage of the pregnancy x

Hello and welcome to PF hun :wave: How far along are you? I'm sure you'll find all the ladies here very helpful and supportive, they are a lovely bunch :)
Oh and congrats on getting married and being pregnant :pompom:

Hi Sunnysue

I am 5 weeks and 3 days along. Early days but very excited. Going for an early scan on Friday due to bleeding over the weekend so fingers crossed everything is ok.
Feeling a bit more reassured after reading some posts on here from other ladies who have had similar experiences so we will wait and see what happens.
How far along are you? Is this your first pregnancy?

Last edited:
Welcome & congratulations x

Hiya! :wave:
Welcome to the forum & Congratulations!
Hope your scan goes well xx

Hiya :wave: Welcome to PF. Hope everything is OK at your scan tomorrow and you have a great 9 months :)

Hello and welcome

Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back