New to all this... Appreciate Any Advice

DaisieBee

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and a first time mum. I found out I was pregnant a week ago and am only in my fifth week so still very early days. Think I conceived on my wedding night as only time not careful, but am over the moon. I was just wondering if it is normal to have so many symptoms so early - the week before I found out I was on honeymoon and felt sick constantly but would only have been a few weeks pregnant. I now have backache, sickness, greasy hair??? and am constantly tired. Is this normal so early on? I also have cramping but from reading other posts this is normal...

Yep all sounds perfectly normal :D It's confusing if you have lots of symptoms and confusing if you don't have any. This is the most frustrating trimester, but you're among friends here. Congratulations and welcome aboard!!

Becs x x

yip sooo normal darling! you have come to the right place! congrats on your pregnancy xx

Hellooooooo and welcome :wave: :hug:

Before i even found out i was expecting i was absolutely shattered and my hair seemed to be greasy all the time :puke: What you are experiencing love is absolutely normal :hug: Youve definitely come to the right place this place is an absolute godsend and a wealth of information you wont ever find in any book as im sure all these lovely ladies will agree :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the reassurances, i just didnt expect so much so soon. I know I should know these things, but normally when should I expect first scan/doc app? Also, the other night I was up all night with really bad pain - it felt like someone was stabbing me at the top of my stomach. I thought something was seriously wrong but had no other symptoms or bleeding and was fine by the next morning. Has anyone else had this or any ideas on what it could have been? Thank you! Really am a novice and a bit scared...

Becs said:
Yep all sounds perfectly normal :D It's confusing if you have lots of symptoms and confusing if you don't have any. This is the most frustrating trimester, but you're among friends here. Congratulations and welcome aboard!!

Becs x x
lol couldn't of said it better myself

Im sure it is just your uterus stretching and adjusting at the mo, after all it has to go through a lot of changes now hun,
Congrats on your bfp! On your wedding night-now thats text book lol

Im absolutley shattered today, tiredness that I have never experienced before, like i could sleep standing up!

Congrats on your pregnancy hun, and all that you are describing is totally normal. Im nearly 5 weeks and im getting all the same things.....all part and parcel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back