New (oldie) here !

nanna66

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Anne, and am going to be a nanna in August
I have 3 children 20, 16 and 12, and have experienced loss too (4 times)
My daughter (20) found out a couple of weeks ago she is pregnant and joined your lovely forum, and after lurking here for a couple of days, I would also love to be part of this community...

Hello mum!

Thanks for the support... I know you'll be a great advisor for those who have loved and lost their little angels.

xx

Hello Anne :wave:
Your experience and knowledge will be much appreciated and welcomed here. Congratulations on becoming a Nana!! :D

Thankyou !

Dannii87 is my daughter and is giving me the gift of a grandchild...I can't wait...

and I promise I will try not to interfere !

I look forward to meeting you all xxx

:wave: hi welcome 2 the forum
big up urself for supporting ur daughter!

:wave: Hi Nanna66, Welcome to the forum! Congrats on becoming a nanna and I think it's lovely that you can join the forum with your daughter :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello to you to Danni :wave:
It's so lovely that you and your mum can both enjoy the Forum, and share the excitement of your pregnancy. I hope everything is going well for you :D

Hello and welcome, i think its great that you have joined here and i'm sure many off people will benefit from your experience xxx

welcome to the forum, its great you being here and supporting your daughter :hug: :hug:

oh that is lovely that u want to join for ur daughter
welcome to the forum

Thankyou everyone for your nice warm wishes..

I am finding myself gravitating each day to the MC & Loss forum, as much as I can help, I will...but also, I am finding it a comfort too...

It may have been 12 years since I last lost a baby, but to be able to speak about those losses to girls who also know how the loss feels, is so therapeutic for me too....

I love this forum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back