New mums :)

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a HUGE hello to all the new mummies to this section :D we seem to have had quite a few the last couple of weeks :D

Hope you're all having fun with your new bundles of joy :) xx

:) 2nd time around seems so much easier...either that or i just have a good baby lol xx

I found it easier second time around I think you're slightly more relaxed and calmer maybe baby picks up on that :D x

Hey Kentgal, I'm on my own too... It does get easier I promise xx

Aw, thank you Jaxx! That's so nice of you xxx I'm 4 weeks in but haven't been as active as I was in the tri's. Must post more! I'm loving being a mummy, hard work but so worth it. X

Last edited:
There has been so many new mummy's lately thought I'd say hi :D any questions we're all here to help and give our experiences! It is sooooo worth it :D but you're right it can be hard lol xx

Thanks jaxx I hope it does I know it's worth it I'm glad there's other single mummy's x

Hello! I'm 6 weeks in and like weefoggy not as active a poster as I used to be, but still read the forum regularly :)

Hi weefoggy by the way, and congrats on your LO x

Hi Crackers, thank you and congrats to you again! How are things going? Xx

Really well thanks hun! My little girl is such a treasure :) You?

I'm 6 weeks in... And it's getting easier day by day. I love being a mummy and love the support and guidence on here. Thanks ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back