New member crashing in to third tri...

:wave: Hi there, Nat here and i'm 27 weeks today so now this is my home :lol:

Hope everyone is ok and look forward to chatting with everyone. Not long for everyone here now is it? :D

Anyway i'll stop rabbiting on :rotfl: and start reading the posts

Nat and Bump x x

Hi Nat, welcome to the last stretch, are you having an easy pregnancy? :D

Welcome :hug: to the last stretch hunnie...hope everything is going well for you....and hope to chat with you soon.
Love, hugs n best wishes
Claire
xxxxx

skatty said:
Hi Nat, welcome to the last stretch, are you having an easy pregnancy? :D

Not easy at all i'd say but it's going very quick. Can't believe that in (about) 13 weeks i'll have my little Bambino Edwards :)

How are all of your pregnancies going everyone? Anyone still feeling sick, exhausted, dizzy and faint like me? :(

*hugs to all* x x

Welcome on board hun, yep I'm still feeling pretty crap but know that when I look down into my little ones tonsils (I just know he'll be a screamer :wink: ) it will very much be worth it.
Dont know what I'd do without the smashing support of this mad house, its quickly becoming my lifeline :hug:

Welcome Nat, sorry you're having it a bit rough :(

I've found the last couple of months amongst the easiest. Still feeling rough, yes, but you get so big everyone makes allowances for you and you can milk it a bit! :clap:

hev to other half: im so tired can you hoover

other half: ok as long as your ok :rotfl:

Big welcome to you Nat, sorry you aren't 'blooming' at the moment. Not feeling too bad - just finding it hard to eat a full meal, due to heartburn, but means I can have a little treat later on, for baby's sake of course!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back