New job BIG dilemma!! HELP!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok I need some advice please please!!!

Ok so Im nearly the three month stage look a bit pudgey but ok...

The thing is I start a temp to perm job on Monday, Its temp for three months and then in jan it will go perm...

The thing im bricking it about it should I conceal my preggytime until they make me perm, what if i get bigger and it gets obvious??

I need BIG ADVICE here girls i can deal with everything else but this Im really worried about, I really need to work before as I want to be able to bring some money in to help as ill be off for a bit.

The other thing is im a bit embarassed about what they will think what should I do????????????????????????????????????????????

erm even if you only look a little pudgy now by 6 months you will look quite definately pregnant :shock: so no chance of concealing till then - I suppose it's up to you whether you tell them straight away or not but have you considered what you're going to say if for example they want you to help them move a few pieces of office furniture or boxes etc? In a job you've been in a while they may accept an excuse but a new job may just think you're being lazy or unhelpful. At almost 3 months you need to be telling them soon I would think and take your chances.

I can understand how you must be feeling but they can't sack you for being pregnant.

Probably best to be honest with them I'd say.

A friend of mine was in a similar position recently. It's all worked out fine for them. They didn't tell their new boss until after they'd started the job.

Good luck, hope it works out OK for you.

Be honest with them, it will put your mind at rest, and they should appreciate you being upfront with them

Good Luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back