New house!!!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Well something has come up which is too good an offer to turn down but it means my house won't be where my baby will grow up. My folks have a big house they have rented out ( they live in Spain) and they have offered us to move in there for as many years as suits to save for a bigger deposit on a larger house and rent our place out and just pay bills for their place!!! It's too good an offer to turn down but my 3rd bedroom/office now won't be the nursery for long, going to move to new place early Jan after LO arrives so I can't nest fully here. Times of change ahead for us!!

Aw that's great Hun! My parents r doing the same but in a year so then we move to there 4 bed and pay them a grand a month and that covers everything electric council tax etc etc and we can sale our place

It's amazing how these things turn out. I feel v lucky at the mo but a little nervous about living back at the homestead and really want to make it my house while we live there. They r ok for us to decorate so that will help! They live just outside of Granada

Wish someone had a big house to give us!! :eek:(
xxx

It does come with a catch mind, my folks will come back when they want and stay at their/our house and I have to be fine about it as I haven't gotten on v well with my dad for the last 4 years since we found out some
Not good things about him. My folks have "mended" their marriage but he's not my no1 parent anymore so I have to tolerate him as a consequence. Saying that they don't come back too often so I think I can handle it!!

aww thats fab :yay:

and mrs mc i just realised ronald is in orlando spelling - COOL! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back