• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new here - day 53, no af, bfns!

gem2boys

Reaction score
hi all, i'm new here. i'm 29 and married with two sons, 3 and 6.

my last period was 12th july and my cycles are between 33-36 days. with my two other pregnancies it took me nearly 3 weeks to get a positive result and i'm either very late or am pregnant - all my tests are negatives but to be honest it doesn't really mean anything until i either get a positive or af shows up.

just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?!?! i haven't got any symptoms other than lots of cm - i keep thinking i'm coming on but i'm not. it was like this before aswell - i'm wondering if that's why my hcg levels are so low - i don't have sickness or anything.

even though i'm not suprised - it's still so frustrating. i've never been this late before!

gem xx

Hiya hun, welcome to the forum :wave:

If it took 3 weeks to get BFPs with other two then might be the same again and you might not get a BFP for another couple of days. Are you usually very regular? Have you started a major diet recently? This can affect your cycles :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back