New girl on the site

Bevsy

Reaction score

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and considering I am no wizz with a computer I hope that this comes out ok..

My partner and I have been married since June 2006. I really wanted a baby as soon as possible but my hubby did not feel ready. This caused me a brief spell of uncontrollable anguish and crying in September when my body said 'I want a baby' and my husband said 'Not yet'- resulting in a visit to the Doctors (anyone else feeling like this- you are not mad, just hormonal!).

Fortunately, this made him realise just how much I wanted a baby and the fact that most of our friends were pregnant or had a newborn melted him.

We got pregnant 3 months later... problem was I miscarried on Christmas Eve.. worse Christmas ever!

I was unbelievably upset and became obsessed with getting pregnant again, oh and avoiding getting emotional as all our friends seemed to be either giving birth or pregnant.

I am pleased to say that I am now 13 weeks pregnant- having been unable to utter the word 'Pregnant' until I saw our little baby on the monitor. I am still a little paranoid and had a scare tonight when I fell down the stairs! I think I'm trying to be too careful or something.

Anyhow, that's me..

Fingers Crossed that my little muchkin will grow big and strong.

Bev :D

Hello Bev and welcome to the site! Let me be the first to say hi :D

I'm Nat and i'm 15 1/2 weeks pregnant. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( (((( hugs )))) and now I am so happy to hear that you are expecting!

Have fun! :)

Nat and Bump x x

hi welcome and best of luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy. sounds like you've had a tough time. hope it all goes well from now on. :dance:

hya and welcome congrats on your pregnancy hope you have a happy healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxx

Hi Bev,

Wishing you a very healthy & enjoyable pregnancy!

Tam x

Hello and Welcome :D

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D
xx

Hi welcome to the forum,hope you have a great pregnancy :D xx

hiya Bevsy, hope everything goes smoothly for you, welcome to the forum :)

Congratulations. Relax a little and smile! You're pregnant! :D

At about the 7th to 8th month of your pregnancy, many of our clients choose to have a belly painting. If they have a young child as well, we often do gorgeous complimentary designs and photograph child kissing Mummy's tummy! The photos are utterly wonderful to share as the children grow up!

It's a lovely relaxing experience and can form part of a party or Baby Shower party with a photo session privately to get those great pics!

Please note these photographs were taken by an amateur photographer, not a professional.

Kind Regards
Sitech Creations Ltd.
Tel 0845 2578503

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy! Have fun on the forum xxx

Just to say thanks for the big Hello from everyone.. particularly nice as today I have had a huge barney with my husband and frankly feel quite emotional.

cpngratulations hun and welcome to the preggy forum,

keep your chin up you and hubby will be all hugs n kisses soon tc luv us xxxxx

NEWWELCOME.gif
to the forum, I look forward to chatting with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member