new car yay!!!

frangelle

Reaction score
Am so chuffed I think I'm getting my car today after 2 months of not having one :x It's driving me mad being stuck in and I can't take kieran schmieran anywhere so he's been a bit of a nightmare!!! Yay, so excited!!!It's at my aunts house, they are polishing it up for me :cheer:

what car you got???

and it would drive me mental too.. not being able to get about.

a silver W reg peugeout 306 (I think it was 306) with leather seats :)

My old car was a 1 litre :? but this one is 1.8 litres AND my insurance is £2 cheaper a month, soooo happified :) :cheer:

We live on top of a hill and my old car used to chug to the top in first gear :roll:

Happified :rotfl: I love it lol!

Sounds nice hun! I dont think I could cope without my car, I hate being stuck in the house, especially with a 4 year old to keep happy all day!

Just tried to drive it (only in my aunts gate) but it is so much more powerful than mine i looked like a learner driver!!!

Need to get insurance then I can go and drive it away once I've mastered the acceleratrion, as with my old one you had to accelerate just to get the engine to start :roll:

frangelle said:
Need to get insurance then I can go and drive it away once I've mastered the acceleratrion, as with my old one you had to accelerate just to get the engine to start :roll:

I've got to ask, what on earth was your old car, it sounds like a right shed!!!! :shock:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I've got to ask, what on earth was your old car, it sounds like a right shed!!!! :shock:

It was a T reg corsa, metallic blue,nice to look at, but was only a 1 litre and had soooo much wrong with it :roll: It used to stall and chug and shudder, utter crap!!!!

frangelle said:
It was a T reg corsa, metallic blue,nice to look at, but was only a 1 litre and had soooo much wrong with it :roll: It used to stall and chug and shudder, utter crap!!!!

:rotfl: I was expecting worse than that!!! Like a J reg Lada or something the way you were talking :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

:rotfl: I was expecting worse than that!!! Like a J reg Lada or something the way you were talking :rotfl:

Oh God no :shock:

You're picturing me as Waynetta again aren't you? :shakehead:

frangelle said:
Yeah alright ginger m1nge, :rotfl:

(Am I allowed to say that word? :think: :? )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well its too late now isn't it!! And I'll have you know I am naturally dark haired!!!

I am going to P1$$ myself if you get in trouble for using that word, you're such a foul mouth :rotfl: :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
Yeah alright ginger m1nge, :rotfl:

(Am I allowed to say that word? :think: :? )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well its too late now isn't it!! And I'll have you know I am naturally dark haired!!!

I am going to P1$$ myself if you get in trouble for using that word, you're such a foul mouth :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eve I deleted it, then you put it in your quote :doh: :rotfl:

frangelle said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
What a pair we are!!! :doh:

I have to go again now, speak to you tomorrow! :wave:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
What a pair we are!!! :doh:

I have to go again now, speak to you tomorrow! :wave:

Don't drag me into it!!!! I think I may mention to a mod you are using obscene language, tut tut tut...

frangelle said:
Don't drag me into it!!!! I think I may mention to a mod you are using obscene language, tut tut tut...

Snitch!!!! :rotfl:

So when is your insurance valid?? I shall remember to stay clear of the roads until you have mastered that acceleration!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back