New argos catalouge - HELP!!!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
i really really really really want the travel system on page 1477. it says its an online exlusive, but do u think i can find it online?????? It's so frustrating :wall2:

i cant even work out what brand it is to be able to google it. there is just a pic, no price no nothing :mad:

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!

If anyone has the catalouge, can you have a look and see if you recognise it or can make out what brand it is?

If anyone can help me identify it i would be really really happy!

didn't think of that! baby brain alert! :lol: this is it :) LOVE IT!

921A918E-orig.jpg

maybe try emailing them, they may be able to tell you the make and model

bottom of page have lists of brands google its baby style travel system

Last edited:
No problem :) took bit of searching

i got so frustrated with argos tho! even now i know what it is, do you think they have it online: no!!! wall2

why put it in their catalouge if they dont have it in there or online????

now to start saving!

that is nice, so do argos actually sell it then? i work for tesco and there images are always wrong in there catalogue x

seams a really daft advert, my other half works for argos and don't get it!!

could it be that its from the NEW catalogue? they might not have updated their web page yet . . . most companies get the catalogues out and get people interested in things then update their web pages! i'd say if it's not on there in two weeks go to your local store and ask about it! hope you manage to get it x

thanks guys cos my friend who has had a baby told me that id love 'travelstyle' prams as I like things that are abit different n not boring. I searched n searched n now it appears she meant babystyle..wahooox

no its not online on argos. found it in other places tho, and amazingly there is a small baby shop along my local high street and, according to the babystyle website, they stock it! im so going in there after my scan!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back