Never felt tiredness like it

LucyB.

Reaction score
I don't know what's happened to me the past week or so, I've never really suffered with much tiredness throughout my pregnancy but his last week I've got really run down, I'm constantly tired which is giving me headaches, even if like last night I had 11 hours sleep, got up and had a shower and felt like I'd run a marathon and am shattered again. Just feeling like I have no energy and it's making me feel sick, get headaches, and I've got some kind of spot on my eye lid that's really sore! Sorry for the moan but wondering if I was the only 1 feeling tired at this stage xxxx

I feel like it now at 35 and a half weeks so I'm not looking forward to being further along!! xx

You're not alone! Some days I can get up, dressed and take on everything, then theres days like today, I woke up at 7am, had breakfast, then felt shattered so had to go back to sleep for an hour, I've got up and showered and everything, but have done absolutley nothing productive at all! I can see things need doing, but can't be bothered! Just think we'll have our babbies soon and it'll all be worth it!! :dance:

Yeah that's what I keep telling myself :) can't wait to have my little boy in my arms xxx

Your busy baby making so not surprised you are so tired at 39+ weeks. Listen to what your body tells you and keep the chocolate intake up lol!!
xxx

I feel like this some days and I'm only 32 weeks!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back