Never ending cleaning!!

SarahH

Reaction score
When will it end? Make it stop! Make it stop!!

I have spent all of today cleaning Arianna's room; moving the furniture and moping under everything. And then all the last week doing the lounge, kitchen, bathroom, hall, landing............................. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

All this just for the inlaws coming to stay!! And they arrive on Thursday!!! OMG!!!!!! :shock:

The thing is why is it I think the house isnt a mess until they decide to make a show and then it's all panic stations!!

S. xx

oh and dog hair!!! How does it get into the rooms that the dogs aren't even aloud in to!! OK moan over!!

S. xx

Don't get me started on dog hair!! Think it must stick to our socks!!

Why are you cleaning up for the inlaws? If you think your house is clean enough usually then I wouldn't bother. They should be coming to see you not to assess your cleaning skills!! If they moan about it being messy etc just hand them a cloth :wink:

Do you want to come and do mine after you have finished. I miss my nesting instinct - I just want it back for a day as I just had the tidiest place ever when I was waiting to give birth.

I dunno why I clean and get myself in a panic for them coming. I think it's because my MIL is a cleaning freak - she even runs her own cleaning company in the states. They never say anything I just get in a panic.

Well they arrive tomorrow at 2pm - so I prob wont be on much for a while!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back