Nervous new daddy to be!!!

andyr

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am due to become a dad within the next 2 months and joined this to get some tips and advice on whats coming. Me and my partner had a right battle picking names and after weeks of it i decided to even set my own site up......

Last edited by a moderator:
:wave: Welcome to the forum.

When is she due? and more importantly what names have you picked?

Shes due first week of feb, we have wittled it down to a couple of boys names and a couple of girls names, thats why i did this site, we did it together. Thanks for the welcome guys

Look forward to seeing you around :flower:

Last edited:
i do not want to get booted off or get in trouble but is there a way of letting people see my website guys

Not if that's the only reason you are here.

ETA: Obviously as we have paying advertisers it wouldnt be fair on them to allow people to advertise their businesses for free :flower:

Last edited:
If you want to advertise contact admin and I'm sure they'll be willing for the appropiate fee :D

its not the only reason, its not even a reason, i just did the site and thought it may be useful to others, i only ask to put a link in a post, no big deal but as i said its not the main reason and i dont want to annoy anyone or get into troube

You won't be able to post a link before a certain number of posts anyway but I'm sure you know that ;)

Dont worry you havent annoyed anyone or got into trouble! :flower:

That still doesn't mean we'll just allow the link though :lol:

Can you not pretend to join in? :rofl:

i am going to join in guys, i was just asking a question, speak to u all soon

That's great :)

Find the appropiate part of the forum and I'm sure one of the guys will answer your question right away :flower:

:wave: and congrats... U'll have to get used to them Andy :) (one of the drawbacks of having so many hormonal women in one place!)

^dunno why u are finding that so funny :lol:

I'm sure Andy is well used to hormones with a wife due on 2 months!! :lol:

And as for you Rowesb.....I give you a week.....:p

there's only one of Andy's Mrs, and a gang of us.... ;)
... also I think u are a bit late on that one.... I think its partly the hormones that have given me a confidence transplant overnight :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back